The main focus during this course will be on your traditional spirits such as Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey & Cognac and learning how to make cocktails with these spirits. You will also learn which tools to use in cocktail making, understand recipes, create new combinations and the significance of a balanced drink.
This course covers the following topics:
- Learn about the 6 Core Spirits
- Learn how to use bartending tools and equipment used in cocktail mixology
- Know how to follow a recipe correctly
- Understand the balance in Cocktail Making
- Techniques and principles of correct cocktail making.
- Classic cocktails and speciality variations.
- Learn how to make 7 basic drinks and variations
- How to prepare bar areas and deliver bar services professionally.
- How to adapt your bar skills and techniques to a yacht environment.
- How to practise health and safety correctly.
- You must be 18 years old and over
Have experience in the following:
- Bar service knowledge
- At least 1 season of experience as a steward
This is a minimum 1-day course