This course is for those who already have onboard experience at an advanced level and are ready to move onto a Chief Stewardess position.
The Chief Stewardess is the frontline for the owners and guests. They must be calm and professional in every aspect of interior operations to effectively manage and lead the department.
This course covers the following topics:
- The Interior Yacht Operations & Training
- Interior Assets and Administration
- Information Management Systems
- Financial Planning Systems & Accounts
- Onboard communication with crew and guests
- Human resource processes
- Event Production & Management
- Destination Management and Guest Itineraries
You must have completed at least 2 seasons onboard in the Interior Department.
This is a minimum 5-day course