Making a good artisanal coffee requires quality training and has become sought-after worldwide. The course will provide all those aspiring baristas with all the information needed to get started.
The course will cover the following:
- The origins and variety of coffee and types of hot beverages
- The operation and maintenance of machines and equipment
- The skills required for the correct preparation of hot beverages
- Making the perfect espresso
- Steaming and texturing milk, and basic latte art
- How to make an espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate
- The correct service of hot beverages.
- Safety and hygiene when preparing and serving beverages
To be a good barista, consistency is key. The course takes you through all the steps necessary to understand coffee, learn how to make a quality hot beverage with the ingredients provided.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is typically a 5 hour or half-day, the course provided in person.