This course is designed for crew that are new to the industry. It is designed to provide the basic skills for professional food & beverage service onboard a superyacht.
This course consists of the following topics:
- Presentation, Etiquette & the role of the server
- Dining Area &Table Management
- Table setting & Napkin folding
- Understanding Menus
- Mise-en-place for the service areas onboard
- Food service styles, standards and techniques
- Order of Service & Clearance
- Hot & Cold Beverage service and presentation on board a yacht
- Basic interpersonal skills and dining etiquette
You have to be 18 years or older to participate in this course.
This is a 1- day course