This course will equip you with the knowledge and practical experience of the fundamentals of floristry and plant care onboard a luxury superyacht.
This course covers the following topics:
- Floral design elements and principles
- How to create beautiful displays using the principles of colour, placements and dimensions.
- How to correctly store and handle stemmed flowers and pot plants
- Understand the optimum conditioning techniques, methods, care and rotation techniques
- How to source and order flowers, considering type and availability
- Identifying quality and condition
- Understand floristry equipment and containers
- Understand environmental factors and how to effectively maintain and care for both plants and flower arrangements
At least 1 season of experience as a steward or have basic service skills
This is a minimum 1-day course.