This course prepares you to be a team leader onboard and how to manage the operations onboard effectively.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The different styles of leadership
- How to effectively mentor individuals and teams
- The essence of teamwork and how to motivate both teams and individuals
- The importance of developing others
- Develop adaptability, flexibility, and empathy
- Different styles of communication
- How to effectively communicate
- The management of resources and constructive goal setting
- How to manage conflict situations for a positive resolution
- How to manage performance
- How to set SMART goals
- How to successfully manage time and resources
You must have completed at least 2 seasons onboard as part of the Interior Crew.
This is a minimum 2-day course.