ITA Interior Training Academy is IAMI GUESTS accredited training center for interior yacht crew, land-based hospitality individuals working in hotels, villas and private houses and we are HIGHFIELD UK MCA approved body to deliver the Food & Hygiene L2 & L3 courses. We train and develops both new and existing super yacht interior crew in our training center located at 20 Rue Des Casemates, 06600 Antibes in the heart of the super yacht industry.
Super yacht interior trainers with extensive previous experience are available to teach you the essential skills required in order for you to develop and succeed in the super yacht industry. Our team can train in a variety of areas such as Silver Service and different service styles ( Synchronized, Plated, American, Butler, Family) food and wine service, cocktail service, barista service, interior attention to detail, housekeeping, laundry & valet, cabin preparation, flower arranging.
The Interior Training Academy is also a certified training provider of the GUEST’s Level 1 Super Yacht Interior Introduction Course run throughout the year over a period of five consecutive days and is aimed to prepare interior super yacht crew with the necessary skills required to perform to a high standard for both owners and guests.
ITA Training offers onboard training tailored on the yacht and owner`s needs, our industry-leading trainers travel worldwide and can be made available at short notice.
We work in partnership to deliver a variety of courses for the yacht crew to complete their existing skills with new ones( Floristry Course, WSET Wine Course & Spa & Massage Course).
Courses we offer IAMI GUEST accredited:
- 1 Day Spirits & Mixology (Basic & Advanced)
- 1 Day Barista & Hot Beverages
- 1 Day Advanced Floristry Course
- 1 Day Basic Food & Service Course
- 1 Day Food & Hygiene L2
- 2 Days Food & Hygiene L3
- 2 Days Advanced HK, Valet and Laundry Course
- 2 Days Intermediate Service Course
- 3 Days Advanced Service Course
- 4 Days Introduction to Interior Course
- 5 Days Introduction to Interior Course (with 1 Day Mixology Course)
- 1 Day WSET L1 Wine Course
- 3 Days WSET L2 Wine Course
- 5 Days Spa & Massage Course